Doc Brown from Back to the future (classic!)
or a Care Bear (Ive just always wanted to be one for halloween!)
This month is always so exciting because the leaves are changing colors, pumpkin patches are exploding with amazing pumpkins and kids are lining up to buy their favorite costumes. But I thought of some other neat things that we could do this month - so I made a bit of a challenge. The Katetober Challenge! I wrote a list of 10 things that I thought were easy enough to pull off by the end of the month and invite you to join in! Choose one and let me know how it went at the end of October! I would love to hear.
1. Bake a cupcake/pie/cake for your neighbor.
2. Take photo's in a pumpkin patch and send it to a friend that is not with you right now. Tell them you wish they were with you, frollicking through fields of pumpkins!
3. Setting up your candy bowls beside your door for the 31st? Put some loose change in another bowl and give it to kids that are collecting for charitys on the night.
4. Rake your parents yard, then jump into the pile (make them do it with you!!)
5. Go to the thrift store and get some oldschool canning jars, make some homemade jam and give it to someone as a gift.
6. Find a homeless person and buy them a jacket (and throw in some halloween candy, too!)
7. Try being thankful for everything for one day, instead of asking for things or complaining (its difficult, but amazing!)
8. Go to your favorite coffee shop and buy the person behind you a coffee too.
9.Go find your old school box full of all your kindergarten art. Pick your favorite one, and frame it and give it to your parents.
10. Love more.
I have some new things to show you all so there will be some blog posts happening this week. Sorry that I havent been the best this week, I am off the charts busy! Big hugs. x