July 28, 2010

The Girl Behind Postcards From...

 IMG_4630.JPG_effected copy888



My name is Katy, but you can call me Kate. I'm a 24 year old girl living in Vancouver BC with a camera strapped to my neck and a love for thread counts and Vogue. With a smile on my face, and my heart on my sleeve, I am a plain Jane with a love for smiles, good coffee, and the human race. Coffee barista & art student by day, tea drinker and endless writer by night. My hands are open for what this world has for me, and my glass is always half full.

IMG_2226.JPG_effect999ed


I have always been in love with fashion, personal style and expression. I grew a love for writing over the past few years and thought it was a great way to implement the two. I love blogging for so many reasons but one of the main things that drew me in when I was first starting Postcards From was the community. There is hundreds of blogs out there with so many different aesthetics. Having a place where you can come to for inspiration, give inspiration, and share with others who have the same passion as you is something so fascinating to me. I love that girls of all shapes and sizes can come together and encourage each other through blogging. Its an incredible tool and outlet...and one of the best parts of my week!

Have another question for me? Check out my Formspring!