March 1, 2010

salmonator

Hello! I hope that you all had an amazing weekend. I had a very relaxed and fun one :)
It was amazing seeing the hockey game. YA CANADA! I must admit though that it made me extremely homesick. I would of liked to be curled up on the couch with my mom (who is hockey obsessed!) and dad - in the cold - with jerseys on..but instead, i was in my bed at 6 AM with my room mate (who is luckily canadian aswell!), but thank goodness I was with her because she made it feel alot like home :) What did you guys think of the game?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


These boots are from forever 21 and I absolutely love them! Nathan says I look like a warrior princess when I wear them - but I like to think im just straight bad ass. This shirt was a gift and was like 4 bucks or something, score!


Photobucket

I sewed two skirts yesterday, and got Nates stamp of approval, so luckily they dont look horrible! - so I will show you those sometime this week on here! :)

Also - do you like salmon? I have been on such a salmon kick lately. Its literally all I eat. Salmon by itself, salmon sandwich, salmon salad, salmon on crackers, salmon icecream (just kidding!)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Alright well, I feel pretty boring today so thats it for this post, hope that you are having a great monday. x


Song of the day : Us - Regina Spektor :)

13 comments:

  1. Please please give me your boots! They're super bad ass! I totally love them. You look pretty. And i don't understand hockey and i dislike a lot salmon 'cus i get sick once when i ate it. Hoping you can visit my blog.

    p.s. i love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your skirts, and girl, salmon is my first love! You look great. Congrats on the Canadian victory!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Regina :)
    And your boots are AMAZING.
    Funny thing too, I've been on a salmon craze! Although I'm not a big fan of cooked salmon :P
    I went wild when I saw Crosby shoot that winning goal! My sister and I let out pretty crazy yells!
    I'm so proud to be Canadian (14 GOLDS!) and I hope that this huge sense of patriotism won't die down.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEOVELOVELOVELOVE the boots! I feel like my wardrobe is to feminine to pull off something like that and I'm jealous of people who are able to pull them off! i adore them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to steal those boots right off your lovely little feet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE THOSE BOOTS. and the 3rd picture! seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been listening to "us" all week! :) And I would LOVE to see these skirts!!! Im soo stoked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Regina! She's wonderful
    & those boots are absolutely to die for.
    You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots are so cool! Now I want a pair, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got such cute photos - and nooooom, those boots are great.
    I think I'm the only Canadian who didn't watch the game, though, and now I'm kind of wishing I did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those boots!!! Wee!! I love them to pieces! You look gorgeous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I just found your blog and I love it! I had to pick this post to comment on because I too am overseas during these Olympics and dragged my sorry, tired butt to a cafe at 6 in the morning to watch.
    so much national pride.

    anyways, your blog is adorable and i can't wait to read more!
    love&light!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3