January 26, 2010

cook-off

Good afternoon from rainy Australia!...its so gross outside. Its rain season in Townsville right now. Last year it rained for 40+ days straight! It gives me a good reason to wear boots though..but I have no inspiration to take pictures because my hair frizzes up and looks like a lions mane!

Last night Nathan came over before his band practice and made me a delicious dinner. I pitched in and helped by cutting the vegetables...this might be classified as a underdog sort of job - but it was essential for this delicious stirfry! These are all pictures from last night - I am wearing my favorite tshirt of all time : "the shark attack"..its a giant shark - it was one of the first line of shirts American Apparel came out with. Amazing!

Photobucket

I am in need of some new and fantastic music. Im into pretty much anything - so send me some suggestions! :)

Photobucket

Tonight we are having an Australian Day celebration..Australia Day was actually yesterday - but the place I work didnt celebrate it because everyone was too busy. How can Australians be too busy to celebrate their own country? This I dont understand..but I am excited for tonight. Lots of Australian food, hot drinks, and getting cozy for the movie "Australia"..how appropiate.

Photobucket

Well thats all for me today. I hope that you are all having an amazing day/evening. Lots of love from me to you. x

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yu two are too cute! In love is the best. As are your glasses.

    New music? I recommend Levon Helm (Dirt Farmer), Florence and the Machine (Lungs) and anything and the sweet melodic strains of Lucy Wainwright Roche (8 Songs and 8 More). Beautifuuuullll.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is too cute for words...you guys look so happy in every single picture you take! It makes me smile every single time without fail!!! And what a sweet guy to cook for you, too!

    And about the eyeliner- I use Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion. Eyeliner and foundation are the only things of makeup I will spend a little more money on! I'm really not a makeup artist at all, I think the brush just makes it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos! the last one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures of the two of you are way too adorable for words. and can i just say how much i love his beret? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The both of you look so sweet! Your fridge door also looks very interesting XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww adorable! I love that last photo so much! You two are so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3