March 12, 2010

TGIF

Last night after work a bunch of friends and I went to see a few of our friends bands. My room-mate is the chick on keys! (I was so proud :)) It was a lot of fun. I forgot how much I truly like gigs. I dont go to many here - I need to check out the music scene more, but I used to love going to them at home. Do any of you play instruments?

Its Saturday today - so we do the Youth Program, which I am pretty excited about. I am on the art team, so today we are listening to music while doing art, and guessing what genre everyone was listening to while looking at their drawings. Fun!

This weekend will be full of grocery shopping, thrift store shopping, picture taking, family missing, blowing kisses, and filming a music video with a group of friends (cant wait to show it to you!)


Have a great rest of your day. x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love the tights and the floral skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this looks like such a great night, and your roommate looks pretty bad ass on that keyboard, you should probably tell her I said that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable--like always! Absolutely love your outfit. That sounds like such a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those tights of yours are fantastic! What's the print on them and where'd you get 'em? Haha, sorry, I am just overly curious about those adorbz tights.

    I wish I knew more people in bands but I go to a fair amount of gigs without this desired accompaniment anyways. I don't play any instruments but I do own an electric guitar, keyboard, and melodica! I just need to learn how to play them, is all.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! How do you make them so atmospheric?! You and your friends seem like you have so much fun, and you have such great attitudes. I'm so in love with your life!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend! Love you outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like such fun,
    I find the youth art project especially cool, i would love to try that out some time!
    xxo
    love
    -bree

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY TGIF!!! Hehe! Cool I wish I knew someone in a band, that would be fun! Love the photos! Digital or film? Looks like film? If it's digital, I gotta figure out how to make my photos look like that :) Let's celebrate boyfriend shirt day every Thursdays :) You should see Manchester Orchestra nonetheless, their performance was awesome, I can imagine it's tiring performing for an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... This is an awesome blog. Discovery of the day! (:

    These photos are really cool... I love the bluey effect and vignetting. Did you use a Lomo to take them?
    I play a bit of paino and the drums!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in your outfit girl! You look super cute. I loooove gigs, they're so much fun. I want to come hang out too! Thanks for all the sweet comments miss lady, I have had a great last two days! haha

    ♥Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful polka dot tights, I love the way the snazz up your overall look. So daring...I must try this! :D

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3