February 8, 2010

my humble abode

I love bedrooms. I love the feeling of being able to escape to a four wall room that is filled with things that I find lovely.
My room is quite the outlet. I spend alot of time journalling, reading, and practicing death cab songs on guitar. (thankyou nathan!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today has been quite the day. I feel like my head is about to explode into a million little peices. I had a lovely lunch though - 5 dollar meal at mcdonalds never lets me down. There is something so comforting about Mcdonalds for me (just writing that makes me cringe!)..but seriously, Im just really fond of the french fries, not going to lie.

Photobucket

I just got a package in the mail from Dailee Dose on Etsy! Her jewelery is all so so lovely..and I had a hard time choosing, but I chose this lovely camera necklace and another alice in wonderland one, compliments of my father - it was a lovely treat in the mail. :) Have a great rest of your night! x

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. that necklace is adorable and so are your shoes!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pride and prejudice is my absolute most favorite book! I wish mr. darcy were real...hahaha
    your little bow flats are so cute and that necklace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that camera necklace is the most adorable thing i've seen in a while :)
    bedrooms are quite magical, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love bedrooms too, they make me feel in my world, but too bad that mine is pretty dirty right now haha i'm lazy... I love the camera necklace and the pic of your ballerinas!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cutest necklace ever.
    i also love bedrooms. after having mine redone i understand how people find it their own personal creative outlet.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about McD's fries. Such a guilty please, but I swear they're one of the best foods. Can't help it!

    Great choice of necklace. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! Your room is so adorable!! And I love the picture of the shoes especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, I really like McDonalds orange juice. And their pies. Cheap yummy food is truly great!

    The camera necklace you're wearing is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3