February 15, 2010

help me :)

Hello! I know I have wrote anything in a while. I wanted to say a quick hi and ask you guys if you could help me by joining this group on facebook. My university back home in Canada is doing a competition and giving one lucky person a $9500 scholarship for school! This would be the most amazing thing ever!

To go to the facebook page :


http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=297700871016&ref=ts

Thankyou so much guys! x

A new post will be coming soon..I promise!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ahh good luck! i'm crossing my fingers for you! and that picture is so silly, i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely voted for you Kate dear! Mainly because I want to see your face asap! So I have to admitt it was a selfish vote. But Im sure you dont mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic! amd your blog is so fresh and great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3