February 10, 2010

au revoir

Last night Nate and I went to a goodbye party for a freind of ours. It was good fun. We didnt stay for long - but it was still good - however 'good' a goodbye party can even be.

Photobucket

Last night I made Nathan go to Mcdonalds..yet again. What is wrong with me? I went home last night and wrote in my journal that I dont want to eat mcdonalds for the next month. Lets see if I can do this. Im over this borderline obsession.

Photobucket

The rest of last night was filled with laughing about things that arent even funny, going through old pictures (this is always a funny task!) listening to my dreamboat play guitar - and drawing on his front porch. Im not good at art at all - even in the slightest, but I really enjoy it! Im learning, and getting inspired daily from a number of lovely people over this world wide web.

Have a great day today! x


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by! love your blog, great dress here! would you like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that black lace is pretty! u 2 r so cute together! yeah macdonalds is not healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lace!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the black lace!!

    don't forget to stop by my blogs!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
    http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty lacy dress! McDonalds is tasty, what can we say, haha? It's yummy...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that black lace with the heart neckline is so sweet!

    and don't worry, there was a point in my life that i couldn't stop eating mcdonald's...until they opened a branch near our office and got sick of it...LOL.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty pictures! Love the black lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous in your lace top!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute lace top! I don't particularly like Macd, but they really do have the best coffee, in fact, I'm sipping on some right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful you...love the lace as well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute lace top! love your blog! check out mine - it's not her, it's me. and i am selling some amazing vintage and handmade crochet goodies on etsy: apricotbabybaby.etsy.com. check it out! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, I love your blog and your style!
    xx

    http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww that sounds like a lovely and wonderful night! I love that you went to mcdonalds as well :) That shirt/dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with this lace dress! And your blog too!

    :D

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3