December 16, 2009

Sponsorship

Would you like to sponsor Postcards From?
A young girl's blog about the life she lives, and the clothes she wears.

Current Statistics :

3,400+ weekly visits
850+ daily page visits
800+ unique visitors
approximately 3-4 new friends daily
200 + followers


THE SCOOP:


Though I would love to have you all as sponsors, I have chosen to only have sponsors that are relevant to my blog and readers. All ads can be put up immediately and will run for a 30 day period.
Static ads only, no blinking ads or animated gifs.


ADS TO CHOOSE FROM :


LARGE

MEDIUM

SMALL


There are three sizes of ads available. These will be placed on the sidebars, the bigger the ad the higher up it will go. Send me an email to get prices!


WANT TO SHARE SOME GOODIES?


I would be delighted to host a give-away on my blog featuring one of your products! I will do a featured post and randomly select a winner to receive the prize. Giveaways are always the most popular post to put on blogs - generating the most traffic.


WANT ME TO SPORT YOUR STUFF?


As a sponsor, if you would like to send me one of your products to show on my blog I would be more than happy to! I will list the item and cite it back to your business/blog/shop/ect. Again, these would only be things that would fit into my personal day-to-day style - and that I would love to wear! (Im not very picky, though!)

WANT TO GIVE POSTCARDS FROM READERS A DEAL?

Offer promos or discounts to Postcards From readers:
with sponsorship, you may offer promos or discounts to my readers. they will go into the right sidebar under "promos".


NEED AN AD?


I have a boyfriend who majors in graphic design. Just let me know and I will whip something up for you! Email me for rates.


PAYMENT?


shoot me an email - I would love to hear from you!

kate_morrisonxo@hotmail.com
postcards.from@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. Every comment means so much to me, and I treasure every single one. Come back soon <3