February 1, 2011
happy birthday, dreamboat.
My Fondest Memories With Nath...
1. Sneaking out on new years eve 08 at 11:52 to go down to the park. We did kart wheels and somersaults all over the field, and completely missed 12:00...but quickly said happy new year at 12:25
2. First kiss when I felt like my cheeks were going to burn off, and you almost ran away from me from being so shy.
3. The night you asked me to slow dance with you in the middle of the street as you sang Coldplay.
4. Mcdonalds trips at 11 PM - when you only order a frozen coke, and I order a whole meal..but you never judged me once.
5. Everytime I got sick you would sneak into my room when I was sleeping and pick up all my tissues, buy me fresh orange juice, and make me soup.
6. First day meeting you when you looked like Bleeker from Juno and I gave you my digits right on the spot.
7. Staying up until 2 AM just so I could skype you when I was in Canada and you were in Australia, even if it was only for five minutes.
8. Writing love notes on napkins, and giving them to eachother months later.
9. December 9th 2010 - you have never annoyed me so much as you did that day, but I remembered why I love you after you wiped away my tears on the airplane, told me you loved me about every 2 minutes, and bought me a hungry jack burger.
10. October 7th, picnic in the park even though you had a fever you went with me and ate all your chicken just to be polite.
11. The first 'i love you', and how I woke up my not-very-impressed room mate at 2 AM from over excitement.
12. Watching the Notebook together the last night that we were together before being apart for 9 months - even though you dont even like that movie but you knew I loved it.
13. Sitting on top of the hill in Newcastle on our first hang out when you gave me a rock and told me to throw it into the water and make a wish. I wished for you, by the way.
thankyou for always making me believe my hair is better than yours even though yours will always be 10 x better than mine.
thankyou for never losing your temper and raising your voice. oh, and never cursing either.
thankyou for teaching me the correct way to stack a dishwasher, bake chocolate chip cookies, and use an e-brake.
thankyou for getting your tattoo & even though I am still not completely sold on it, you stuck to your guns and did something you are passionate about. thanks for being like that with everything.
thankyou for telling me you love me everyday.
thankyou for february 16th 2008 - today
to my best friend, partner in crime, dreamiest dream boat of them all
happy birthday nathan francis james, I love you!